Harness the power of interaction
Exhibiting at Railtex is one of the most efficient, effective and successful marketing activities available to you. Nothing else provides you with the opportunity to be alongside so many potential customers actively looking for suppliers, or the chance to have hundreds of face to face meetings in such a short period of time, whilst also benefiting from brand exposure and thought leadership.
Nothing compares to face to face meetings in business – whether creating new relationships or consolidating existing ones. Discussion, interaction and generation are the lifeblood of doing business. Bring your product or service to life – don’t rely on brochures, direct marketing or your website.
People do business. People do business at Railtex.
Hitachi Rail Europe, Bombardier, Invensys Rail, telent, Siemens, GE Transportation, Cisco and Alstom Transport exhibited at Railtex 2013, alongside over 430 other companies.
Why should you exhibit at Railtex?
- To close deals & sell more – exhibiting provides a revenue stream, and now more than ever, every pound counts
- Maximise opportunities arising from the numerous projects including HS2, Crossrail and Thameslink scheme
- Beat the competition to direct sales
- To remain “front of mind” for prospects and existing customers – demonstrate that your company is strong
- To make high quality connections – now more than ever, companies are being very selective with the staff they send to exhibitions – they only send the people that need to be there. The right people.
- Live events change minds - read the facts that show that live events work
Railtex 2013 Video - see why you should exhibit
“We have received some excellent feedback from new and existing customers on our products. Quality of visitors to our stand was good and has benefited our relationships with our customer base.”
Andy Thompson, ArcGen Hilta
“Railtex consistently delivers quality attendants who know exactly what they want from their visit, therefore very few time wasters.”
George Smith, Gewiss UK Ltd
“Our company has been exhibiting at Railtex for the past four editions. The central London location resulted in adequate quantity and quality of visitors. We feel we have generated a satisfying number of sales leads that justifies the expenses on the exhibition stand.”
Sebastien Lechelle, Enotrac UK Ltd
Who Visits Railtex?
Railtex 2013 welcomed over 10,600 industry professionals from throughout the supply chain.
More than 160 product categories will be represented at Railtex 2013. If you supply products/services in any of the following areas then exhibiting at Railtex 2013 should be part of your marketing plan:
- Rolling stock
- Track and infrastructure
- Signalling and communications
- Fare collection and passenger information
- IT systems
- Security systems
- Consultancy and training
- & many more...
Mack Brooks Exhibitions Ltd is not connected in any way to Fairguide.com, Expo Guide or Construct Data Verlag AG and distances itself completely from these companies.
Click for more information