The Awards Process
The Railtex Awards encompasses a competitive process:
- The closing date for applications has now passed. We regret that applications are now not able to be considered.
- Entries are sent to the judging panel.
- Entries are ranked according to a number of criteria by the judging panel.
- The highest five scoring entrants for each category make the short list.
- On Wednesday 24th April, those shortlisted will be notified.
- The overall winner for each category will be announced at the Railtex Awards Dinner on Wednesday 1st May 2013.
To ensure the process is consistent and fair, all applications must be completed online. Personal information and agreement to terms and conditions are required and therefore an online process is the best means by which we can ensure your details are recorded and protected.
As a Railtex Award finalist you will enjoy:
- Public recognition for your commitment through media channels
- Winners will be announced at the first ever Railtex Awards Dinner at the Copthorne Tara Hotel on Wednesday 1st May 2013
- Enhanced organisation’s reputation plus a motivated workforce