The Railtex Awards encompasses a competitive process:
- Entries are received via the Railtex website and considered.
- The closing date for applications is midnight on Friday 24th April 2015. We regret that applications will not be considered after the closing date.
- Entries are sent to the judging panel on Monday 27th April 2015.
- Entries are ranked according to a number of criteria by the judging panel.
- The highest five scoring entrants for each category make the short list.
- On Wednesday 6th May, those shortlisted will be notified.
- The overall winner for each category will be announced at the Railtex Awards Dinner on 13th May 2014.
To ensure the process is consistent and fair, all applications must be completed online. Personal information and agreement to terms and conditions are required and therefore an online process is the best means by which we can ensure your details are recorded and protected.
As a Railtex Award finalist you will enjoy:
- Public recognition for your commitment through media channels.
- Winners will be announced at the Railtex Awards Dinner on Wednesday 13th May 2015.
- Enhanced organisation’s reputation plus a motivated workforce.
You are able to enter for more than one award or enter more products / services , however, each product/service can only be entered into one category and must be on a separate entry form.